Ready to tackle some ambitious objectives?
Utilize this comprehensive digital planning template on your ePaper device to visualize your goals and chart a course of action. This planner has additional features like template pages, yearly trackers, and goal-setting sections.
A layout that is easy to read and navigate and includes space for appointments, to-do lists, notes, and a section for reflection and evaluation at the end of the week, month, quarter, and year.
We’ve designed the best layout for a business owner’s digital planner focused on their preferences and needs and the business tasks required to manage your daily activities. Here are the key features of our practical layout:
- It starts with a clear overview: The first page includes an overview of the entire planner allowing the business owner to see all page titles and dates at a glance.
- Daily and weekly pages: Are hyperlinked from the overview to their individual daily or weekly pages and are easy to read and navigate. These pages should include space for to-do lists, appointment time slots, and notes.
- Goals and tasks: Besides daily and weekly pages, there are separate sections for long-term goals and tasks. This includes goals for the year or quarter and action steps to achieve these goals.
- Financial tracking: Business owners will certainly benefit from the section for financial tracking. This includes sales and revenue goals, expenses, and budget vs. actual pages.
- Marketing and social media: Nowadays, an online presence is a must for any business, so we included a section to track your marketing or social media tasks. This includes a content calendar, social media analytics, and marketing plans.
- Reflection and evaluation: Finally, it is helpful for examination and assessment. The planner includes a daily or weekly review of progress and quarterly or annual reviews to evaluate the business’s success and identify areas for improvement.
IMPORTING THE DIGITAL PLANNER FILE
The planner is a standard PDF file; import the file directly into your reMarkable tablet.
ALL OTHER PDF ANNOTATION APP USERS (Notability, Noteshelf, etc.) – The Planner’s PDF file can be imported into any annotation app that supports hyperlinks.
This planner is intended for personal use only and cannot be reproduced for commercial purposes. Due to the nature of this digital product, it cannot be returned, exchanged, or canceled. However, if you need help with using it, please get in touch with us.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.